Looking for something?

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Goodies.co Review October 2013

I'm sorry to say that Goodies.co is no longer in business after this month, so this was my last box with them. I had been considering canceling anyway, since they were sending me less and less items in smaller and smaller packages, but I think that was a sign of their struggle.

However, if they could have kept their quality of the level of this month, I would totally be a loyal subscriber. This box is one of my favorites ever from them! At least they are going out gracefully I suppose!

Full Box Pic
Enjoy Life Bar in S'mores I haven't tried this yet, but I think I will like it. It's s'mores flavor; what's not to like?

Guylian Belgian Chocolate Truffles I was really excited to try these, so I ate them pretty much immediately. I will be honest here, though...not a huge fan. I mean, they're chocolate and hazelnut so of course I like them. But not as much as I should like a chocolate hazelnut truffle. Tasty, but Ferrero Rocher has these beat big time.
Lunchables Jr. in Very Beary Crunch Is this not the cutest thing ever? I think I love Lunchables way too much for being a grown up. These have Ritz Bitz (cheese flavor), strawberry flavored dried apples, and graham cracker bears. Not a bad snack, even for adults.

Easy Make Focaccia Mix I have never had focaccia bread. I think it's kind of weird that I haven't, especially considering my love affair with carbs, but I haven't. So this is a two in one for me: I get to make my own bread and I get to try focaccia. I love this item, even if I don't end up liking the bread!
Caffe D'Vita Enchanted Chai I don't like coffee, but I do like chai, so I will give this a shot. Maybe the chai taste will make the coffee taste bearable and I will love it?

Choco Pie Well, this is cake with marshmallow filling covered in chocolate. It sounded yummy and it was yummy.
Happy Squeeze Greek Yogurt in Peachy Keen How can they get away with sending me yogurt without refrigerating it? It must be something about the pouches, but that is so weird to me! I like some greek yogurt, as long as it's not too sour. I like the Yoplait kind but not the Chobani kind. Peach is my favorite yogurt flavor though, so I will probably like it. But it's going in the fridge first!!

Special K Nourish in Maple Brown Sugar Crunch I have been eyeing these forever, but they are kind of pricey (well, pricey for an oatmeal) and I'm a little scared of what the quinoa in it will be like. I'm so excited to get to try it! The lid has almond pieces that you mix into the oatmeal.

There you have it, folks. Eight items, and I will eat all of them! I think that might be a first. Even though it frees up $7 of my money every month, I have to say that after this great box I am really sad to see Goodies go. It was fun while it lasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment