Looking for something?

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Love with Food Review September 2013

This month's Love with Food was a special gluten free theme. Since I love gluten, I wasn't super excited by the theme, but there are lots of awesome things that also don't include gluten, so I was open minded.
Licious Organics Cherry Berry Honey Cookies I fully expect these to be delicious, even if they are gluten, soy, and wheat free. I'm hopeful, at least. They sound like they might be good!
Cosmos Creations Cinnamon Crunch I got these fairly recently, I think in a Goodies box. They're not bad, kind of like dry cinnamon cereal. Not my favorite, but not bad, either!
Wild Garden Hummus Dip, Dip In Pepper & Artichoke Bruschetta Um, both of these items are just not my thing. I am just too darn picky for these boxes sometimes! I will give these to more worldly friends.

Millie's Savory Teas in Spicy Tortilla and Indian Spice Savory tea? No, no, no. Another item I'm totally not feeling. Yuck. I like my tea to be tea and my soup to be soup.
Yum Earth Organics Fruit Snacks I tried these, and they're interesting. Way less gummy than I was expecting, and they have kind of a weird flavor, probably from some of the juices that are included. Edible, but I probably wouldn't subject my kids to them.
BareFruit Cinnamon Apple Chips I don't love apple chips, and I don't hate them. These are a good item for a September box but I'm not particularly excited for them. I got a big bag in last month's PopSugar. One person can only eat so many apple chips!
Good Boy Organics Organicasaurus Cheddar Cheese Corn Snacks So on first glance, I thought these were like organic Goldfish crackers. Now I'm thinking they are more like Cheetos bites. I am hopeful that they will be tasty either way.

This month's box wasn't my favorite or my least favorite, just a middle of the road box. Not bad for being gluten free, either! If you want to take Love with Food for a spin, click here to use my referral link. I love that they donate a meal for every box they send out!

No comments:

Post a Comment