Looking for something?

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Goodies.co Review August 2013

This box arrived just a couple of days after I left for vacation, so I am way behind on reviewing it, but I wanted to make sure I did eventually. This is kind of a quick and dirty review, but I don't think this box warrants anything too in-depth anyway.


The Daily Crave Veggie Chips Hmm...veggie chips? You're really testing my limits, Goodies. The only veggies I want in my chips are potatoes and corn. I will pass these along to a hippie friend of mine.
Poplets I tried these..any they are exactly what they seem like. They are slightly more popped versions of the old maids at the bottom of your popcorn. They are break-your-teeth level crunchy, and not in a good way. I ate a few and threw them out. Yuck.
Cosomi Cookie Crackers I actually loved these. They had a light, crispy texture and were coconutty and salty and sesame flavored all at the same time. I don't know if I would buy them but I definitely would eat them again. The highlight of the box (but that's not saying much).

Barnie's Coffee Kitchen Liquid Coffee Brewstick I'm not a coffee drinker, so this is a bust. This will go to one of my coffee loving friends.
Tangy Zangy Twisties These were good! Kind of like sour straws. The package of them was teeny though. Maybe half a serving worth.
Refresh Alo Drink So...this is a beverage with aloe vera, cucumber, and cantelope. Chunks of all of them apparently. I'm a little worried. I will try this on the off chance it's good but I totally expect it to be disgusting.

I am pretty disappointed with this month's Goodies box, and I haven't been particularly impressed with them lately. I'm thinking it might be time to cancel, or at least switch to the kid's sub. Sad, because they used to be so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment