Looking for something?

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Goodies.co Review September 2013

This is my third mediocre month with Goodies in a row, and I'm starting to think that even at $7, I should consider canceling. The items haven't been a good fit for me, and they recently changed their points system so that it takes way longer to get rewards. But the price point is so low, I just don't think I can do it! I think I'll be switching over to the kid's subscription to check that out for a bit first.

Onto the box contents:
Mario Pitted Snack Olives I don't eat olives (though I used to...I'm not sure why, but something about them really freaks me out now), so this item isn't very useful for me. I'm sure a friend will be happy to devour them for me.
Zone Perfect Bar in Greek Yogurt Chocolate I'll eat this. It doesn't "wow" me, but at least it's usable! And the Greek yogurt element is kind of unique.

Numi Organics Savory Tea in Fennel Spice There was savory tea in Love with Food this month as well (and Love with Food has already featured savory teas in the past). No more tea, guys! Please!!
BareFruit Crunchy Fuji Red Apple Chips These exact same chips were in Love with Food this month, except theirs were cinnamon flavor. They're okay tasting but they aren't amazing. It is a good item for lunches though so I won't complain too much about getting a duplicate.

Nestle Purelife Bottled Water in Acai Grape Well, first of all, Nestle is a terrible company so I'm not a huge fan of their products. Secondly, this water was really weird. It literally tastes like grape cough syrup plus water. Not tasty at all. I only drank a couple of sips before I had to toss it.
Attiki Honey Well, this is an interesting addition. I used to always have honey on my toast when I was little, so maybe I'll try that again. I don't really use honey much, but I'm sure I'll find a use for it.

Kashi Sundried Tomato, Basil, & Feta Hummus Crisps So...I don't like tomato flavored items much, I don't like feta, and I don't like hummus. Obviously this item was not meant for me, even though I love Kashi. I have a friend that will try these, I'm sure.

Plain and simple, I don't think this box is worth the $7 it cost me. I continue to be disappointed by Goodies, so I think it might be time for us to break up.

No comments:

Post a Comment