Looking for something?

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Little Black Bag Review September 2013

I haven't opened a Little Black Bag for awhile, but I found a classic bag I loved, and I just had to go for it. The premise of Little Black Bag is that you get to pick your "big item" and then be surprised by the other items. The good thing is that you get to trade your items. In my case, I got a couple of hideous jewelry items, which I was able to trade for other items of slightly lower retail value. I would rather have items I like than items with a high retail value.


This is the bag I picked out. I took a pretty terrible picture so I'm going to post Little Black Bag's photo as well.
London Fog Knightsbridge Tote ($150) I love all the pockets in this bag, and I needed a classic medium sized black bag. This will be great for winter!
First Aid Beauty Dual Repair Face Cream, Travel Size ($18) This was actually listed as First Aid Beauty Eye Cream in my account. I am so bummed I ended up with a face cream instead! I get so many moisturizers that I was excited for an eye cream for once!
XELA Aroma Linen Classic Candle ($30) This candle smells AMAZING. Hands down the nicest linen scent I have ever smelled. I can't wait to burn it!
Sebastian Shaper ($17) I needed a fancy hair spray, so I'm excited to have been able to trade some of my hideous jewelry for this. Thank goodness!

I paid $75.90 for all the items, including shipping charges and tax. I got $215 worth of stuff, so that's a pretty wonderful deal! If you want to buy your own Little Black Bag under my referral link, click here. You'll get 25% off your first bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment