Looking for something?

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Birchbox September 2013 Review (Box 7)

This is the box that I share with my mom--I say "share with my mom," because she's really picky about her beauty products, so whatever she doesn't want is passed on to me. I just make sure to review her stuff for points, then hopefully she can buy something she really wants. Anyway, this month was no exception, and I will end up using more of the products than she will.


The Information Card
Sugarbomb Ultra Plush Lip Gloss ($6.93) I am not normally a fan of glosses, but this is supposed to be less sticky than most, so I'm excited to try it. The color is great too and the packaging is adorable. I love Benefit products!
Mereadesso All-In-One Moisturizer ($28) This sample retails for $28! Seriously! My mom will get a kick out of trying such an expensive product ($120 full sized), but I usually wouldn't find moisturizers very exciting.
Ruffian Nail Lacquer in Fox Hunt ($10) This is one of three colors Birchbox sent out this month, and in my opinion the least attractive. Luckily I got a different color (Hedgefund, a gorgeous green) in my other box!
Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towelettes ($2.13) I am always happy to get makeup remover wipes! I never buy them, but I love to use them when I get them.
Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream ($.25?) Not super thrilled with this sample. Single use? CC cream? Meh, boring. At least we can review it for points.

The value of this box--over $47--is amazing! It's definitely not my favorite Birchbox ever, but it's a great value and most of it will get used. If you want to sign up for a Birchbox of your own ($10/month, $9/month with an annual subscription), click here to use my referral code.

No comments:

Post a Comment