Looking for something?

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Love with Food Review August 2013

This month's theme was Backyard BBQ. Sounds good to me!
Lightly Salted Snapea Crisps These are a little on the weird side for me, and they don't really fit the theme, but I guess they're pretty summery. My roommate will eat these.
Bops Potato Crisps in Sea Salt These were just okay. Definitely edible, but nothing special. I would rather have Lay's or Pringles, but the packaging is cute!
El Pinto All Natural Medium Salsa This cup is perfect for a single serving of chips and salsa. Can't wait to try it!
Aunt Sally's Creamy Pralines I wanted to like these, I really did. And they were pretty good, just not as amazing as I hoped. That being said, I'm not opposed to trying more flavors. You hear that, Love with Food?? Especially the chocolate kind!
Sahale Crunchers, Fruit and Almond Snack This was okay, good for a fairly healthy snack. I probably wouldn't buy them on my own, though. I'm just not as into almonds as I am into walnuts, pecans, cashews, etc.
Rap van Wafels Amsterdam Wafel I got one of these in my Goodies box, and I liked it, but I regretted not putting it on top of a mug with a hot beverage to melt the caramel. I'm so happy to get a do-over! I think hot apple cider would be a good compliment.
Dizzy Pig Dizzy Dust I'm always happy to try seasoning, although I don't prepare meats much. I will find something to use this for, though. I love the name!
Project 7 Mints I got these in a PopSugar box and I love them. They're not very minty for being mints, but sometimes that's a good thing. They're nice and sweet and perfect for freshening breath. The test tube type package is really fun, too. I'm a big fan. Oh, and they fund food and water projects for underdeveloped countries. This one is a winner!

This was probably one of my favorite Love with Food boxes so far. If there's only one 'loser' in the box, I'm definitely happy! If you want to subscribe to Love with Food, click here to use my referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment