Looking for something?

Thursday, August 22, 2013

KlutchClub Review July 2013

I'm very behind with this review, but this is my second KlutchClub of a three month subscription.

As usual, Oliver wants to check out my boxes even more than I do.
Botanical Interests Wheatgrass Seeds ($1.69/each, $3.38) I have no plans to grow this for my own use, but it's kind of a cool item to include in a health focused box like this. I wonder if cats eat wheatgrass? Hmm...
Earnest Eats Dark Choco Espresso Whole Food Bar ($1.75) I don't like coffee, so this will go to a friend. Not a bad item, though!
Beanfields Bean & Rice Chips in Sea Salt ($1.25) I have no problems with normal corn tortilla chips, but these will be eaten.
Puritan's Pride Raspberry Ketone Capsules, 30 count ($2.99) I had no idea what these were, so I looked them up. It appear they are supposed to help with weight loss. I'm not sure that I buy it, but I'll give it a shot.
Power Bar Performance Energy Blends in Banana Blueberry and Apple Mango Strawberry ($2.19/each, $4.38) I'm excited to try these! I like similar applesauce pouches, so I bet these will be great.
Soy Greek Yogurt Good Greens Bar in Blueberry Bliss ($2.99) I'm excited to try this. It looks tasty!
Nawgan Alertness Beverage in Mandarin Orange ($3.91) I'm in grad school, so this will come in handy. I'll drink this before I do some serious reading.
Flavrz Liquid Drink Mix in Fruit Punch ($5.62) Hopefully I like the way these taste, but they sound like they could be good.

This box ended up being about $25 value. Not bad since I got a deal on my three month subscription, but I would never pay the regular $18/month price. This month was way better than last month, but beauty/clothes/lifestyle boxes are way better suited for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment