Looking for something?

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ditsies Review August 2013

This is going to be a quickie post (just ONE photo), but I wanted to update everyone about what I got from Ditsies this month. Ditsies doesn't send shipping notices, so I was pleasantly surprised to see it in my mailbox today.
I have my profile set to "mostly classics" and my style preference set to "mix it up." Last month I got a very dark blue thong. It looked black initially but now, especially after washing, it's more like a very dark navy. So this is another "classic" in a different style. Hopefully I'll get a fun color next month; I think I'll probably change my profile to make that more likely.

Anyway, I love the lace pattern on this. It's hard to see from the photo but it's very high quality and the design woven within the lace is beautiful (and it's nice "open" lace so it's pretty sexy too).

Unfortunately, this pair didn't fit very well. I'm not sure if it's just the way these are cut, but they do not look good on me. I did try them on after a shower, so maybe that's part of it, but there was some crazy muffin top happening. Not cute.

The last pair fit just fine and it's the same size I get in Victoria's Secret, Aerie, and American Apparel, so I'm not sure what's going on with these. I don't think I'm going to email and complain, but I don't think the "French cheeky" style works for me (unless I just got a messed up pair). Oh, well, there's always next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment