Looking for something?

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ditsies Review June 2013

I actually won a subscription to Ditsies through a sweepstakes, so I'm thrilled to be able to try it out. Ditsies is great, they send out one pair of underwear a month. But at $12, I just can't justify it. Not when I can get 7 pairs for $26 at Victoria's Secret, anyway. For that reason, this was a great subscription for me to win. I never would have purchased a subscription otherwise.

Ditsies lets you choose the cut, the types of colors you like, and the charity you want Ditsies to donate a portion of your order to. I selected "mix it up" on the cut, "mostly classics" on the color, and The Breast Cancer Research Fund as my charity.

Ditsies packages its panties in these adorable pouches. I just love it! I'm going to have to find a way to reuse it.
This is the card that came in the box. So cute that it comes with a Ditsies clothespin! Of course I'm not sure what I'd do with it, but it's adorable touch nevertheless.
This is the underwear I ended up getting. It's not the most exciting thing in the world, but it's obviously very high quality and I like that it has a relatively thick waistband. Besides, black lace is super sexy. You really can't go wrong!

My Ditsies experience thus far has been very positive, with the exception of never having recieved a tracking email. Can't wait to see what next month brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment