Looking for something?

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Beauty Brands Liter Sale Haul

I've gotten a couple samples of Amika's nourishing masks in my Birchboxes, and I fell in love with the product. But $40 for a mask? Not going to happen. So when I saw it was on sale at a deep discount at BeautyBrands.com, I just had to place an order!
This is how the box was packaged. Pretty nicely packaged considering this is just a typical order.
My invoice included little hearts. Poorly drawn hearts, but the personal touch made me smile nevertheless.
TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Shampoo (Regularly $44.98, Sale Price $10.98)
TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Conditioner (Regularly $49.98, Sale Price $10.98)
These are both pretty hefty, coming in at 25.36 oz each. They don't quite count as part of the "liter sale," but they're close. I always skimp on my shampoo and conditioner, so I thought it was finally a time for an upgrade from Tresemme and Head and Shoulders.
Amika Hair Mask (Regularly $40 each, Sale Price $12.98) This stuff is AMAZING. It smells great and my hair has never felt softer. I figure I'd better stock up since I've never seen it so cheap. Even if I don't use it (which I would eventually), it would make a great gift.

Tweezerman Professional Nail Clippers (Regularly $5.98) Okay, so...these weren't on sale. But I always lose my nail clippers and I needed something that wouldn't get lost so easily, and I think these will do the trick.
TIGI Your Highness Elevating Shampoo Sample ($.34)
TIGI Your Highness Nourishing Conditioner Sample ($.22)
TIGI Your Highness Thickening Gel Creme Sample ($.54)
Silky Sexy Hair Frizz Eliminator Sample ($.59) 
Ahava Exfoliating Cleansing Gel Sample ($.76)
All of these were packaged in a sweet little mesh bag and included free with my order. You can choose any three of their available samples at check out for no charge.

I got over $180 worth of hair products for about $50, including free shipping. Well worth it! The Beauty Brands Liter Sale (not a referral link) continues through August 11, but I've noticed that their selection is narrowing considerably, so if you want anything, I say go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment