Looking for something?

Monday, June 24, 2013

The Jungle Stand June 2013 Review

The Jungle Stand Tasting Bar sends fun "tastes" to sample every month. These boxes are more for the experience than value for the money. I actually paused my subscription after last month, but for some reason received June's box anyway. Not that I'm complaining!
This month's theme is simply "Welcome to Taiwan!" No games, no riddles, just samples of food native to the country.
The box includes sample tastes of sashima, rice crackers, sesame pastries, squid, pumpkin cake, and peanut brittle.
For some reason I got two of the pumpkin cakes. Unfortunately the idea of pumpkin cakes and seaweed freaks me out, so I don't think I'll be trying that one or the squid. I guess I'm just not that adventurous. I'm excited to try out the other items though!

To sign up for the Jungle Stand, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment