Looking for something?

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Treatsie Review May 2013

I'm in love with the idea of Treatsie--an assortment of gourmet candies sent to your door every month. I got an email a few days before the box was sent out, stating that no chocolates would be sent out due to working out the kinks in their cool shipping. The package arrived with cold packs and everything was in perfect shape.
I love the packaging. So cute!
Vanilla caramel, turtle caramel, and beer and pretzel caramel. So tasty!
Loblolly Creamery Honey Vanilla Bean Marshmallows. These were SO good. Definitely more gourmet than your typical grocery store marshmallow. They definitely tasted like honey, too.
Nutwhats in Pecan and Cashew Coconut Scribbles. Okay, so I didn't really know what "scribbles" are, and I still don't, but I still think it's a really fun name. Until you ask someone if they want some scribbles and they look at you like you're crazy. These are basically (very delicious) almond roca with a twist. Probably my favorite items in a box.

All this for $15/month, and that includes shipping! Although you can totally get more candy than this most stores for the same amount of money, this is super high quality stuff that I never would have gotten to try otherwise, so I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment