Looking for something?

Monday, May 20, 2013

PantyFly Review May 2013

I'm a prepaid subscriber to PantyFly; I paid for three months in advance. I got an email this month about all prepaid subscribers being refunded, but that was a couple of days after I got my tracking email. So I'm not sure what happened with my account but it was business as usual for me.

The underwear this month was actually pretty amazing and coordinated. I got a thong, a cheeky pair of briefs, and a pair of boyshorts. They are from an underwear company I had never heard of called Pact, which uses organic cotton and donates part of its proceeds to good causes. They were really high quality and seem true to size.




Loving all these panties this month! Each pair is very different from the stuff I already had, which is hard to accomplish, and they're very well made. Sad to see you go, PantyFly, but until I know you're sticking around I'm not going to be able to resubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment