Looking for something?

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Goodies.co Review May 2013

The box this month was nice and heavy, so I was extra curious to see what was inside.
Beanitos Black Bean Chips My roommates tried these and said that they essentially turn into refried beans in your mouth as you chew. Um...no, thanks.
Bronco Rob's Roasted Mango Chipotle Sauce and California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the sauce, but I know exactly what I'm doing with the olive oil: using it as a hair treatment! The little packets will be perfect!
Wholly Guacamole and a Chip Clip I don't eat guacamole, but I will pass this coupon along to a very happy friend. And I always need more chip clips!
SuperSeedz Pumpkin Seeds I'll totally eat these, but I have no strong feelings about them.
Dorval Sour Power Straws Yum! The little kid inside me loves these! I always can use a little more fun and whimsy in my boxes. These are pink lemonade and blue raspberry flavored.
Zico Coconut Water (1 liter) Online, Goodies tells me I should be getting chocolate coconut water, but they sent me plain. Boo!
Numi Moroccan Mint Tea I can't get too excited about a packet of tea, but it'll get used.


As always, Oliver loves it.

This was a great box. Goodies.co has been offering pretty mediocre boxes in the past couple of months, but this one seemed to have a really good value. Hoping this trend continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment