Goodies changed their box this month. It used to be a bright turquoise, but now it's a more muted cardboard. The box is still about 4x the size of all the products inside though. If they want to redesign their box, they should probably make it smaller.
- Celsius Sparkling Cola: I'm skeptical that a cola will help me "burn more calories," but I love soda, so I'm certainly willing to try it.
- True Bar: This looks tasty! Cashew and coconut seem like a winning combination.
- Olomomo Nuts: Cherry flavored almonds? I'm skeptical that these can be good, but we'll see I guess.
- $50 NakedWines.com Gift Card: You still have to spend money in order to use this card, plus the wine can't be shipped to all states, so this isn't really something I'd consider "valuable."
- Zone Perfect Bar in Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: I've seen RAVE reviews about this so I'm excited to try it.
- Green Giant Sweet Potato Chips: I'm not big on sweet potatoes, so these will be going to my roommate.
- Angie's Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn: Hooray, I LOVE kettle corn! This is bound to be good.
Goodies.co is $7 a month including shipping, and you get points for writing reviews to use on future boxes. I'm definitely happy with my subscription--you can't go wrong for $7! The waitlist is lengthy though, so if you're interested, I suggest signing up right away!