Looking for something?

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Goodies.co April 2013

My Goodies.co box was delivered for April today. That's right, on May 1. Luckily this month, Goodies provided everyone with estimated shipping date so at least we knew to expect to be disappointed with the shipping times.

Goodies changed their box this month. It used to be a bright turquoise, but now it's a more muted cardboard. The box is still about 4x the size of all the products inside though. If they want to redesign their box, they should probably make it smaller.

  • Celsius Sparkling Cola: I'm skeptical that a cola will help me "burn more calories," but I love soda, so I'm certainly willing to try it.
  • True Bar: This looks tasty! Cashew and coconut seem like a winning combination.
  • Olomomo Nuts: Cherry flavored almonds? I'm skeptical that these can be good, but we'll see I guess.
  • $50 NakedWines.com Gift Card: You still have to spend money in order to use this card, plus the wine can't be shipped to all states, so this isn't really something I'd consider "valuable."
  • Zone Perfect Bar in Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: I've seen RAVE reviews about this so I'm excited to try it.
  • Green Giant Sweet Potato Chips: I'm not big on sweet potatoes, so these will be going to my roommate.
  • Angie's Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn: Hooray, I LOVE kettle corn! This is bound to be good.
Goodies.co is $7 a month including shipping, and you get points for writing reviews to use on future boxes. I'm definitely happy with my subscription--you can't go wrong for $7! The waitlist is lengthy though, so if you're interested, I suggest signing up right away!

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you that they should make the box smaller, it is way to huge for the amount of product that goes into it. I got the Chai almonds and they were actually really good!! You will have to let me know how the cherry ones are! =]
    marinewife22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete