Looking for something?

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Birchbox Sneak Peek May 2013

Birchbox has shared some of its spoilers for May! Check out their video here:

http://youtu.be/MQkYG3FK4zw

If you aren't interested in watching the video, here's their list of featured products for next month:

  • Coola SPF
  • Folle de Joie Perfume
  • Klorane Dry Shampoo
  • Sumita Eye Liners
  • Amica Obliphica Mask
  • Marvis Toothpaste
  • Paul and Joe Foundation Primer
I've already tried the Amica mask and the Folle de Joie perfume (and loved both), and I've only been subscribed since September. Why on earth are they featuring repeats? Also notable: the Marvis toothpaste and the Coola were recently only available in the men's boxes, but now have crossed over onto the women's side as well. I'm actually kind of hoping for the toothpaste. God knows I have too many beauty products; it would be nice to have something I could actually run out of for once! I would love to get the eye liner too. I love trying out fun shades, but I never want to buy them for myself since it seems so frivolous.

No comments:

Post a Comment