Looking for something?

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Birchbox Review May 2013

I got my May Birchbox today, and I was pleasantly surprised! I peeked at my box before it actually shipped and I was really bummed, but in person the box was much better than expected.
Ojon Rare Blend Total Hair Therapy I love hair products, but I've tried Ojon oils before with bad results. Even though I only used a drop or two, it always has made my hair greasy. I'm impressed with the sample size though; much better than the samples that are in perfume sample vials.

100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream I hate lotion! But these boxes love to give me lotion. Oh, well. There are two packets: vanilla bean and coconut. I'll try them out though.
Supergoop CC Cream This is a lot more high coverage than most BB creams I've encountered, so I'm excited to try it out!

Cargo Blush in Tenerife I've been trying to use a lot more blush lately, so this is the perfect product for me. Others have received this sample in much smaller (quarter sized) sizes, but I'm pretty sure this is full sized, which is a $30 value. Wow!

Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous Perfume This smells like a lot of perfumes I've smelled before. It's a very generic scent. Not bad, though, and I'll certainly wear it. It's a nice fresh scent.

Hooray! I was so disappointed by my Birchbox this month and now I'm so impressed! Keep up the good work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment