Looking for something?

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Panty Fly March 2013

I received my first Panty Fly order today! I originally hadn't heard anything from them for a week or two, and so I emailed them to check on the status of my order. They emailed back right away apologizing for the mix up and saying they'd send out another package right away. I have a feeling my order got lost somewhere and there was no "other" package, but mistakes happen and it's only been a couple of days and I already got my order! Amazing customer service on their end.

Anyway, here are the underwear I received. I asked for the "mix it up" option, which combines thongs, boy shorts, briefs, bikinis, and hipsters. I didn't want only skimpy underwear or only more traditional options, so I'm glad they offered a mix.



I LOVE what I got. They're all from American Apparel, which is surprisingly high end, and I love the mix of styles and colors! Super soft and they were all the correct size as well. Jason, one of the founders, emailed me today saying that they would be comping my next two months due to the inconvenience. I'm sincerely impressed with this company, and I hope they keep doing what they're doing because I'm officially in love with this subscription. I can't wait to see what I get in the next two months.

A subscription is $7/month or $15/3 months. Totally worth it! If you do the 3 month plan, it only comes out to about $1.66 a pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment