Looking for something?

Monday, April 22, 2013

Panty Fly April 2013 Part Two

I got my April Panty Fly order a few days ago, but one of my pairs was a small despite my size being listed as "large." I got my replacement package today and I figured I would post an update in case anyone is curious as to what my replacements were.
These are so cute! Unfortunately they're too small. They say they're a large but they're definitely not true to size. More like on the small side of medium.
These are from the same company and of course have the same sizing issue. Boo. :( They're pretty cute as well. I'm a large in American Apparel, American Eagle, Victoria's Secret, Forever 21, Gilligan O'Malley, etc., so it's not like I'm just imagining my size is smaller than it is.
Luckily this pair from American Apparel saved the day. And it fits! Hallelujah! It's not the cutest thing I've ever seen but I'm definitely happy with it.

1 comment:

  1. maybe switch to XL i find their panties fit on the small side too.

    ReplyDelete