Looking for something?

Friday, March 21, 2014

Birchbox Review March 2014 (Box #44)

This is my second Birchbox review for the month. My mom and I share a box, and she just got it today (very late in the month!) so I figured I would review it too.


Stila Lip Glaze in Red Velvet ($8) This is very dark. Maybe it will go on sheer? Neither one of us is big on lip gloss, but I've never tried the lip glaze from Stila so I'm curious about the formula. It might turn out to be a bit vampy for my coloring, but it's worth a try.

Gena Pedi Cure Foot Treatment Creme ($1.65) I'm glad we got two packets of this, so we can both give it a shot. I'm excited to try it.
Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle Spray (~$4.12) I have the full size of this, and I'm a fan. It is a good detangler and heat protector, but not any better than It's a 10, 12 Benefits, Number 4, Miracle 7, or any of the other comparable products. At least Beauty Protector doesn't include a number!

Ghirardelli Intense Dark Cherry Tango ($ .47) I'm not much for dried cherries or almonds (my mom hates dried cherries), but I'll eat this. Meh.
Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Eye Cream ($5.67) Um, what? How is this eye cream so darn expensive? I actually like small samples for moisturizer since we get so much of it. This will get put to good use.

Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Neck and Decollete Cream ($2.05) Neck cream? Really? We got the same sample size of this but obviously you need more skin to cover the neck than the under eye area. One of us will try it, but it's kind of a weird item.

Air Repair Rescue Balm (~$6) You are supposed to be able to use this for anywhere you have dry skin--dry cuticles, lips, elbows, hands, etc. Sounds pretty useful!

The total box value was about $28. Not bad, and since there were SEVEN items to review we got $7 back in Birchbox points. Everything will be used, but I could have done without the chocolate and the lip glaze. Not a bad box at all! If you want to sign up for your own Birchbox subscription (definitely a good "starter box" if you've never tried subscriptions before), click here to use my referral link!

No comments:

Post a Comment