Looking for something?

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mother's Day Glossybox Spoilers Revealed!

This box was posted a couple of days ago without spoilers with a $30 price point, and I just couldn't buy something for Mother's Day without knowing what would be included. If my mom didn't like it, I would feel like such a bad gift giver!

  • Benefit Bene-tint
  • By Terry Creme de Rose
  • Essie Nail Polish (Not so sure about this orange shade though...hopefully they send out variations.)
  • Estee Lauder Mascara
  • ExquisiteOil from Biolage
  • Aveda Stress Fix Body Loation
  • ColorProof Shampoo and Conditioner from Crazy Smooth
I wish I knew what "deluxe sized" meant in this box, but I'm going to take the leap and buy it for my mom anyway. What an awesome mix of items!

No comments:

Post a Comment