- It's curated by Giuliana Rancic and it comes out quarterly (March, June, September, and December).
- It ships from the Los Angeles area around the 20th.
- Each box costs $49.99.
- When you sign up, you are asked to fill out a survey with details about your skin, hair, relationship status (wonder what they'll do with that), clothing sizes, et cetera. This is a pretty extensive survey so I hope they use the information!
Danica Lo over at StyleBistro already has an unboxing of the first shipment.
Doesn't this box look fantastic? Here's what's in it:
- Full sized MOROCCANOIL ($43)
- GoSmile Teeth Whitening Pen ($22)
- Jewelmint Necklace ($30?)
- Zoya Nail Polish ($8)
- Butter London Nail Polish ($15)
- Josie Maran Lip Stain ($21)
- Mini Jouer Lip Gloss ($5?)
- ThinkThin Bar ($2?)
- Estimated Value: $146!
I think that the FabFitFun box has the potential to be a serious competitor for PopSugar. First, it has Giuliana Rancic as its face. I don't care too much about this, but it will certainly help get the word out. Second, it's quarterly. PopSugar is $35/month, and this box is $49.99 every three months. Some people will be disappointed that they won't get a box every month, but the price averages out to less.
Additionally, PopSugar was the only large company offering lifestyle items in their boxes. Judging by the survey questions, this box will be very similar. As much as I love beauty products, you can only have so many, which is one of the reasons I am so in love with PopSugar. We'll see how the first few boxes go, but I can see this getting really big. If you're as interested as I am, use the code FAB48 for $10 off. What a steal!