- Dark Chocolate Orange Food Fortune Cookie from Emily's Chocolates. When I first bit into this, I thought I must have gotten the flavor wrong. The orange taste really takes a couple seconds to hit your tongue. It was super tasty and fresh though. And my fortune said "Your efforts will be rewarded." Good to hear I guess.
- Granola from Ola! Foods. Vanilla granola with maple syrup? Sounds tasty to me!
- Chocolate Covered Wasabi Peas from Chocwasabi. Gross. Wasabi peas freak me out already, and chocolate covered ones are definitely a no go. This one is going to the boyfriend.
- Fruit and Veggie Juice from Kids 50. I got the Break it Down Berry flavor, but I saw other people got Strawberry Lemonade. Jealous! The first ingredient after water in this is carrot juice though, so I think this is another pass from me regardless. However, I AM happy that LWF is sending out drinks! I would have loved a juice box, just...a box with fruit juice, not vegetable juice.
- Salted Caramel Baked Corn from Cosmos Creations. Yum! Definitely excited for this. anything salted caramel is a winner in my book.
- Green Tea Infuser from Revolution Tea. I got mine in Acai, but others got Chocolate Orange. Boo, I'd much rather have tried the chocolate orange variety.
- Wholesome Snacks from Mary's Gone Crackers. Another variation loser! I got wheat-free, gluten-free crackers. Brown rice, quinoa, flax seeds, and sesame seeds lead the ingredients list. Hmm...I'm expecting these to be dry and tasteless but we'll see. They have 12%DV of fiber, so at least they offer some nutritional value. However, other people got pretzel sticks. I want pretzel sticks!! :(
- Wild Berry Flat Fruit from Wacky Apple. I love fruit strips, so obviously this is going to be gone before I know it.
Not a bad box overall, but I'm really disappointed that I got all the variations I didn't want (especially since I didn't even know there were variations!). I'm still a big fan though!